This role is responsible for the daily online activity in key B2B social media channels for our clients in technology, financial services or healthcare. The role proactively connects people in the market (prospects, partners, influencers and customers) with people at the brand (marketing managers, employees and other subject matter experts) to grow the online community.
Typical tasks include influencer outreach, blogger outreach, online networking, commenting, posting, content development (short form blog posts, tweets, discussion answers, etc.), content strategy and ongoing collaboration and optimization with the social media team.
The community manager is an online spokesperson for our client’s brand, and as such must be trained on and comply with brand standards and regulatory requirements for the social Web.
- Design and implement creative communication and engagement techniques that drive optimal participation
- Identify, develop and foster relationships with key individuals and organizations that fall within the company’s areas of focus.
- Develop online partnerships, mostly in content areas, that are meaningful and drive awareness of our brands social efforts.
- Leverage analytics and social listening to monitor and evaluate impact of social media programs in market; develop reports on program effectiveness in market and makes recommendations for program enhancement and improvement
- Develop innovative programs and strategies with Account Director and VP of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Administrative duties such as reporting and data input.
- Position requires performing other duties and special assignments not specifically stated.
- Solid social footprint
- Extremely well-versed with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Wordpress (or other blogging platform)
- B2B marketing experience in technology, financial services or healthcare
- Anywhere from 2-10 years experience in online customer support, communications, ambassador programs or customer marketing
- Examples of community building efforts either using social media or other platforms
- personal social media acceptable
- Excellent writing skills for the Web and writing samples of Blog Posts, Newsletters, or other written content
* Required Fields
We loathe malicious bots and their pesky malware.
Prove you're not an evil bot by answering our question below.
Which Bag is OUR Bag?