Atlanta Digital Marketing
Marketing has come a long way since the 60s and 70s. Today’s marketing companies don’t look anything like they used to. Gone are the days of the massive Mad Men-style advertising firms only based in large cities like Chicago and New York that dominate the advertising and marketing world. As a growing portion of businesses and consumers have shifted online, marketing campaigns and strategies have had to go digital as well in order to keep up.
Digital marketing” is a marketing specialty that focuses on leveraging internet-based and online platforms to promote a business’s products and services digitally. Beginning in the 1990s and early 2000s, digital platforms — which primarily include computers, laptops, tablets and mobile devices — have been increasingly integrated into everyday life. As a result, a growing number of businesses are recognizing the importance and value of investing in a multi-faceted digital marketing approach that includes search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy and social media marketing, brand marketing and development, email marketing, inbound marketing, online reputation management and more.
Compared to traditional one-way marketing tactics such as TV commercials and print advertising, the most effective digital marketing strategies are non-linear — meaning it creates a steady stream of dialogue, discussion and buzz around your business. This collaborative model has many benefits over the old approach, but it also has its challenges.
When it comes to digital marketing, don’t waste your time and money pursuing a cookie-cutter approach. The best digital marketing strategies are customized and personalized to fit each business’s unique needs and goals.
That’s where we come in.
Founded in 2002, Brown Bag Marketing is a privately held, integrated Atlanta digital marketing agency specializing in end-to-end B2B and B2C marketing services. We pride ourselves in being a sensible, no-nonsense partner for brands that are serious about differentiating their products or services from their competitors online.
For nearly 20 years, we’ve served clients in many different industries — including manufacturing, financial services, pharma and healthcare, animal health and technology. We’ve delivered successful, measurable results to local Atlanta-area businesses and national corporations alike. Whether you manage a small business or a Fortune 500 company, Brown Bag Marketing has the right tools, experience and creative insights to take your brand above and beyond. Our full-service approach can point you in the right direction.
These Brands have trusted Brown Bag Marketing
A One-Stop-Shop for all of your digital marketing needs
Search engine marketing services
A majority of total global online traffic comes from organic search. Successful organic search engine optimization (SEO) is a highly cost-effective digital marketing strategy because it allows you to naturally rank in the top spots for your targeted keywords, rather than having to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars to secure the same position via paid search. Our SEO experts can implement a comprehensive strategy to secure top rankings for your most profitable keywords and competitive search terms.
Web design & development services
If your website is poorly designed, slow or unresponsive to a mobile user, you might as well kiss a large portion of potential traffic, leads and customers goodbye. Responsive mobile web design, in particular, is a must-have these days, with an estimated 69% of people accessing digital media on their smartphones — not to mention the fact that mobile SEO is a key ranking factor for Google and other search engine algorithms. Our web design packages will ensure that your online presence is professional, sleek and functional to all users.
Studies show that 50% of people are more likely to click on a particular brand name if that brand name shows up more than once in the search results. By combining killer creativity, deep expertise and proven strategies based on measurable results, our Atlanta digital marketing experts can help propel your brand to the top of the search results and in front of the eyes of your most desired audience. We will help transform your online presence by showing you how to convey professionalism and trustworthiness.
Generating bland and generic copy for your website simply isn’t enough these days. Your content must be high-quality, engaging and unique if you want it to rank. It also has to be shared and distributed to attract traffic and potential customers. In the world of digital marketing and SEO, there’s a saying that “content is king.” At Brown Bag, we can deliver engaging blogs, articles, landing pages and other content that punches, motivates, shocks, surprises and speaks to your target audience.
The number of active email accounts in the world hit 5.6 billion in 2019. Studies show that email marketing has an average return rate of $38 for every $1 spent. In other words, email is an effective and powerful way to stay connected with your target audience and build brand loyalty. In fact, it’s the top marketing channel when it comes to sharing content. We can help your automate, layer and personalize your email campaigns to capitalize on this key digital marketing tactic.
Social media marketing
Close to half the world’s population of 7.6 billion people are on at least 1 social media platform. If you’re not leveraging Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to connect with current or prospective customers, then you’re leaving profits on the table. Through targeted social campaigns and branded content, our Brown Bag experts can give you the head-start you need to build a strong social media following.
Our clients are important to us
Meet the Brains behind Brown Bag Marketing
Our team of “baggers,” as we call them, come to our Atlanta internet marketing agency from all walks of life and professional backgrounds. We are an exceptionally talented, hardworking and seriously curious bunch of folks — and we want to get to know you and your business needs. We invite you to get to know us too!
Full of Curiousity. Asks "Why?"
Passionate about their work.
Takes a team first approach.
Wants to grow and learn.
Works hard, plays hard.
WHY BIG BRANDS HIRE SMALL DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCIES
Increasingly, large corporations and Fortune 500 businesses are breaking away from the giant advertising firms and instead teaming up with small, boutique digital marketing agencies that provide much higher quality services at a lower price tag.
Here are a few of the biggest benefits to partnering with a small creative agency like Brown Bag Marketing:
- We’re driven. As a small agency, we’re more dedicated and passionate about achieving success for each and every one of our clients by putting all we’ve got into their digital marketing campaigns. Bigger marketing agencies often have a lot going on, meaning they often miss the big picture and fail to take action when needed. Not us! We won’t stop until we’ve delivered high-quality work that we’re proud of and you’re ecstatic about.
- We’re enthusiastic. Investing in digital marketing for your business is a big decision and it’s important to partner with an expert whose eagerness to get down to business matches yours. We guarantee that we’ll match your enthusiasm…and then some. We’re passionate to work with you!
- We’re experts. Our diverse team is widely skilled and trained in a broad range of digital marketing methods. This expertise allows us to target niche audiences and topics that large agencies simply don’t have experience in.
- We’re creative. The corporate grind is great for making executives rich, but this system tends to squash employee diversity, creativity and idea generation. At Brown Bag, we give everyone a voice and encourage creativity at all levels. We excel at coming up with inventive and outside-of-the-box solutions to the most challenging problems.
- We’re accessible. No matter the project, there’s always going to be issues and concerns that will pop up that must be addressed quickly. In these instances, it’s important to have a partner you can easily and effectively communicate with to discuss solutions. At Brown Bag, you’ll never have a problem getting a hold of us — we’re right by your side from start to finish.
- We’re cost-effective. Cost shouldn’t be your only priority when it comes to hiring the best digital marketing agency, but it may be an important factor on a strained budget. At Brown Bag, rest assured that you’ll get a higher return on your investment compared to hiring a top-dollar marketing agency. We regularly deliver services that go above and beyond what our clients pay for.
- We’re flexible. Corporate marketing firms often have rigid structures and systems that make them unable (or unwilling) to adapt to their client’s individual needs. As a boutique agency, agility and adaptability are qualities that come second nature for us! We customize every marketing strategy for each client because we don’t believe in cookie-cutter approaches.
- We care. Lastly, we are deeply invested and committed to every one of our clients. Unlike large farms that juggle many different projects, we focus our attention and efforts on just a handful of businesses that we believe in. At Brown Bag Marketing, you’re not just another number or account. Your personal success matters to us!
Answers to common questions about digital marketing
Q: What are the different types of digital marketing?
Digital marketing comes in many forms. As technology and digital adoption have evolved, a large number of digital marketing methods, strategies and specialties have emerged. Some examples of the most popular and proven digital marketing tactics that we specialize in include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Paid advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Viral marketing
Q: What are the 3 types of digital media?
In the digital marketing world, digital media can be broadly classified by these 3 categories:
- Owned media. Any web-based property you own and control, such as your business website, is considered owned media. Extension of your brand such as your blog and social media profiles are also considered owned media. Owned digital media helps establish your brand identity and presence online.
- Paid media. Any content or media that you promote through paid advertising is considered paid media. This includes pay-per-click ads on Google, or on social media like Facebook and Instagram. The goal of paid media is to elevate and expand your brand’s exposure to help boost traffic and conversions.
- Earned media. Through the development of your owned and paid media, you can generate digital buzz through shares, reposts, pins, reviews, recommendations and links from third-party sites. This is known as your earned media, and it’s one of the strongest search engine factors to achieve those coveted page 1 rankings you desire.
Here at Brown Bag, we will develop a custom digital marketing strategy for your business that encompasses this digital media trifecta by leveraging our unique experience, knowledge, skill and tools. This comprehensive approach is the best way to generate the measurable results you’re looking for.
Q: Should I outsource my digital marketing needs?
Ultimately, only you can decide what’s best for your business. However, over the years we’ve seen that many businesses — ranging from small mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 companies — simply don’t have the time, resources or expertise needed to create an effective in-house digital marketing team. That’s where we come in!
Outsourcing your digital marketing to Brown Bag can help bring in fresh ideas on how to outpace your competitors, develop your brand and attract a larger online audience. Plus, since digital marketing is what we do for a living, you can rest assured that your online presence is getting 100% of our attention.
Q: How do SEO and digital marketing fit together?
Here at Brown Bag, search engine optimization (SEO) is part of a broader digital marketing strategy that also encompasses content marketing, paid advertising, social media marketing, website design and other tactics aimed at boosting your overall online presence. By taking a comprehensive and multi-layered approach to digital marketing, we’re able to integrate key SEO principles into your marketing plan.
Q: How much does digital marketing cost?
The cost of outsourcing digital marketing will vary widely depending on your business’s unique needs and goals, how competitive your industry is, the current condition of your online presence, and other factors. Be wary of any individual or company that guarantees digital marketing services at a low price, especially without fully understanding your needs and goals.
As the saying goes, “you get what you pay for.” Custom approaches are the only way to go if you’re looking for digital marketing that delivers real and lasting results.
Here at Brown Bag, one of the first things we do is listen. We want to get to know your company and its needs so that we can develop a custom digital marketing plan that delivers the results you’re looking for…and more!
To find out how much our digital marketing services will cost, we invite you to fill out our contact form and get started today.