The Front-End Web Developer must be a solid team player who loves to dive into various web technologies. They will be called upon to assist in many projects that deal with cutting-edge web and mobile-first technologies, to include WordPress, HubSpot and Pardot. They will be a part of various project teams that build new solutions and applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Building world-class WordPress websites in a design driven agency setting
Assist on website projects, supporting the details of the technical requirements and buildout
- Assist with development support tasks
- Manage email/social marketing and automation execution.
- Develop templates and processes to quickly iterate on new campaigns (emails, landing pages, etc)
- Be the development execution resource for marketing automation within HubSpot, Pardot, Mailchimp, etc – learn/know the platforms and offer additional insight for efficiencies and data tracking.
- Be the development execution resource for social platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – learn/know the platforms and offer additional insight for efficiencies and data tracking.
- Demonstrate a willingness to stretch across multiple technology stacks and languages
- Thorough documentation of all processes & projects
- Work with the new business and account/project teams on estimation for new projects
- Work with the UX and creative departments to plan and collaborate on projects with a vision of the project scope and best practices as a whole
- Be an advocate for building flexible projects with a modular mindset
- Contribute to the Technical team’s culture by participating in collaborative tools, sharing information and attending group learning sessions
- Work with team members to meet weekly goals and/or tasks
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience in web front-end technologies and frameworks
- HTML5 and new DOM capabilities
- CSS3 & SASS
- Understanding of mobile-first development and responsive layouts/styling
- Experience building and executing programs in marketing automation platforms. HubSpot, Pardot, Mailchimp or related marketing automation experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with WordPress
- Experience with running maintenance updates on existing client sites.
- First-hand experience with installing and deploying custom WordPress sites
- First-hand experience with migrating WordPress sites between environments
- Creating and managing processes for data hygiene, database segmentation, campaign scheduling, and lead/contact/account status
- Bonus Skills: Azure (Web Site, Mobile Services), AWS, Node.js, exposure to Bamboo or other automated deployment tools and other build tools for teams such as gulp or webpack.
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You can apply strong problem solving and analytical skills in a fast-paced, environment
- You are able to balance multiple complex tasks and the flexibility to manage shifting priorities
- Thrives in a fast-paced, small company atmosphere
- You have the ability to self-motivate, live and breathe new and emerging technologies, and think both tactically and strategically.
- Take pride in your work and want to produce world class web sites.